Fairfield Surgery Center has been and remains dedicated to providing high quality outpatient surgical care in a convenient and comfortable setting. We treat our patients and their families with the highest quality of care and maintain an enduring commitment to excellence.
We are a state-of-the-art orthopedic facility and Medicare-certified. All of our physicians are board-certified with significant training and experience in their respective specialties.
Our state-of-the-art facility features technologically advanced medical equipment and our medical staff offers superior clinical expertise. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the absolute best that medicine has to offer and setting new standards of excellence in health care.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of having your procedure performed at our center:
- Convenience. Turnaround time between surgeries can be up to 3X faster than in the hospital-setting which means less waiting for you. Physicians also enjoy block scheduling, allowing reduced turnaround time between surgeries. From on-site parking to advance registration, patients enjoy the comfort and efficiency of a smaller environment.
- Comfort. Our facility is designed with patient comfort in mind. Because the facility is not located in a busy hospital setting, patients enjoy a more soothing, stress-free environment.
- Value. Outpatient surgery centers like Fairfield Surgery Center are more cost effective than full-service hospitals, due to lower overhead costs. As a result, patients can expect significant savings compared with the cost of surgery at a local hospital.
- Dependable. Scheduled surgery times are not likely to be delayed or bumped by non-related emergencies, as they may be at a hospital.
You really do have a choice when it comes to where your surgery is performed. Let your physician know your preference.
To achieve long-term growth and financial success by providing the community with health care services that:
Patients recommended to their families and friends, physicians prefer for their patients and of which employees are proud.
We realize this mission through our commitment to the following principals:
- Ethical and fair treatment of all
- Innovation in service delivery
- Continous Improvement in measurable ways
- Employee Development
Your physicians may own all or part of the ambulatory surgery center. You have the right to choose where to receive services. Please discuss with your physician if you are considering having surgery or a procedure at another licensed facility.
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 6:00pm
Fairfield Surgery Center is a joint venture with Surgery Partners and our physician owners.